Advertisement

The Tension Is Real, My Dudes! Shiny Doduo! Pokémon LGPE Catch Combo Shiny!

The Tension Is Real, My Dudes! Shiny Doduo! Pokémon LGPE Catch Combo Shiny!

The catch combo was still on Bellsprout when I decided to go to the cycling route and after about an hour of waiting, BOOM! Shiny Doduo! Honestly, I'm probably going to evolve it tonight so I can ride on a shiny dodrio, still thinking about it though! Please enjoy my video! Thank you so much you guys! I'm ChrisTheShinyHunter! Thank you very much for watching my videos! Please Like and Subscribe if you enjoy the content! Full Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee shiny hunting playlist now available! Don't watch my video on shady websites! Ciao!

The Tension Is Real, My Dudes! Shiny Doduo! Pokémon LGPE Catch Combo Shiny!

Post a Comment

0 Comments