Advertisement

Peaky Blinders | Soldier keep on marching on

Peaky Blinders | Soldier keep on marching on

In the bleak midwinter.
I am SO excited about this, because this is for a secret santa-ish project. I actually started 3 different videos, but I couldn't finish one, until this song crossed my mind again. And here we are now.
So... Eileen!
It's ME, hi. I was so happy when I saw whose name I got kjsdd. This is the first part of my present. I wanted to do a multicouples edit, but oh well, Peaky Blinders it is now. I REALLY hope you enjoy this. My package is not on it's way, yet, but it will be soon!!
I forgot we know each other for... 4 years now? 5? A long time. I love you very much and I can't wait to meet you again in feb!
Subscribe to my lovely girl
Ps: I hope this broke your heart, because mine is broken after this.
Also I reached 15.000 subscribers ??? You are insane, thank you SO much.
Coloring: I forgot I'm sorry h
Software: Sony Vegas
I own nothing but the editing
#fanvidfeed #peakyblinders

peaky blinders,soldier,season 5,keep on marching,cillian murphy,secret santa,brothers,bleak midwinter,grace death,best quotes,best moments,snipok edits,sad,emotional,thomas shelby,tommy & grace,collab,christmas present,hug,cheers,family,parallels,3x02,4x01,cursebreaker,season finale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments