Advertisement

Pat's Finest Crazy Talk Moment (and a Super Best Friends Tribute)

Pat's Finest Crazy Talk Moment (and a Super Best Friends Tribute)

At first, this was just a short animation based on a fun idea I had, inspired by Best Friends Lore and the SBF fanbase.
But then the inevitable happened: they decided to quit and disbanded the group.
For the longest time I just thought the Super Best Friends Channel was just this little thing that I really liked, with some guys I found fun to listen to, and little else.
However, I quickly realized just how invested I had become in both their lives and their work. When I heard the news I felt a rare moment of melancholy like I had reached the end of an era. While it was just a silly Let's Play channel, it was still something that was a part of my life for years, and gave me many happy moments.
I am grateful for all the joy they've given me and their fans, and sincerely hope for the best in their future endeavors, which I will likely try to follow.
You really were the best friends.

Super Best Friends Play,Animation,The Evil Within 2,Dio,Jojo,Tribute,Pat,Matt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments