Advertisement

Online Coaching 101: Motivating Clients, Instagram Tips & Writing Effective Workouts

Online Coaching 101: Motivating Clients, Instagram Tips & Writing Effective Workouts

Fitness Business Mentorship:
-
Time Stamps:
1:35 "I am afraid of making mistakes and doing something wrong with my clients, I feel like the more I learn the less I know and I can't help them."
5:08 "How do you cope with clients that have the knowledge but lack the mojo?"
10:50 " I am 1 year into coaching, is it too early to put out content or keep getting experience?"
12:49 "What is the #1 thing to focus primarily on for generating leads for your online coaching business?"
14:41 "What is the best way to learn how to program a client?"
17:33 " I am thinking about a career switch to health coaching. Where do I begin? Do I need Certifications?"
21:17 " How do you promote your coaching services through Instagram?"

online coaching,online fitness coaching,online fitness coach,online fitness business,online fitness business coach,business coach for online fitness,business coach for fitness professionals,business coach for personal trainers,personal trainer business coach,personal trainer business coaching,online coaching 101,motivating clients,how to motivate clients,how to write effective workouts,how to write effective workout plans,writing workout plans for clients,

Post a Comment

0 Comments