Advertisement

One Hour Everyday Stream! (Until I Get Bored) (Commentary)

One Hour Everyday Stream! (Until I Get Bored) (Commentary)

Hi, guys! My name is Tierra aka'
'Princess'. I'm a YouTube Game
Streamer(or whatever how y'all
wanna call it). I stream Tekken
7 and Street Fighter V.
Maybe
sooner or later, I'll stream new
games. For now, I stream the
two games I mentioned. I used
to create tributes which was
my spark for my channel! So, if
y'all are interested in my
channel, subscribe! Wanna be
notified early for my streams?
Hit that notification bell! But
first, you gotta hit that sub
button in order to hit that bell!
Thank you so much for reading
my introduction of my channel
and I'll see y'all next time!

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,TEKKEN™7,princesstierra50,

Post a Comment

0 Comments