Advertisement

MY TIRE POPPED SO I GOT MALE MODELS TO CHANGE IT. | VLOGTOWSKI VLOGMAS

MY TIRE POPPED SO I GOT MALE MODELS TO CHANGE IT. | VLOGTOWSKI VLOGMAS

SUBSCRIBE ➡️
🔥🔥🔥 LETS GET THIS VIDEO TO 20,000 LIKES 🔥🔥🔥
FOLLOW ME! :
TWITTER:
instagram:
facebook:
tumblr:
BUY YOUR COPY OF "The Struggle Is Real"
SONGS USED:
Music by KINGDM - Edge -
Music by Beekwilder - Oh My (Instrumental) -
Music by Lostboycrow - Talk Back To Me -
Music by ninjoi. - Dreamy [Thematic Exclusive] -
Music by Colin Magalong - Wish I Could -
Music by Neovaii - Don’t You Know -
Music by Caro Giek - Lines (feat. Sven Schwarz) -
THANK YOU TO THESE AMAZING PEOPLE WHO HELPED FILM IN THIS VIDEO:
Koa Smith:
FRIENDS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
Koa Smith:
Bree Kleintop:
Alex Smith:
MODELS:
Travis Smith:
About MyLifeAsEva:
Hey! I'm Eva. On my main channel, I love sharing awesome DIY’s for school, room and home decor. You can also find morning, night, and school routines on MyLifeasEva. I love creating comedy sketches and skits to make you all laugh! On this channel, I want to show you my love for travel and adventure, vlog style. I love LOVE LOVE to show my more travel focused, drone enthusiast friend side on this channel and cant wait to make some epic travel stuff with you on here! Thank you for making this amazing journey on Mylifeaseva possible! xoxo, Eva
MyLifeAsEva
MY TIRE POPPED SO I GOT MALE MODELS TO CHANGE IT. | VLOGTOWSKI VLOGMAS
If you're reading this you're fabulous and you better smile and have an amazing day 💖💖💖

travel,mylifeaseva,eva gutowski,vlogmas,christmas,holiday vlog,travel vlog,vlogmas day 17,vlogmas 2018,hawaii,brent and eva,brent rivera,breva,oahu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments