Advertisement

Libra Love: Jan.1st-15th “They may have hurt you, but someone new is offering a commitment."

Libra Love:  Jan.1st-15th  “They may have hurt you, but someone new is offering a commitment.

For a private reading, please visit my website:
30 minutes video reading for $40. I also offer other spreads, including: “How do they feel about me?” “Will they return?” for $65. Soulmate and career readings are available, as well. For a quick one answer question, you can find me on Instantgo @ $15 answers, and turnaround is very quick. If you need an emergency reading, I am available for next day readings for $150. Phone or skype readings are available for $125 for 60 minutes. Thank you, guys! jenniferweaver304@gmail.com

Libra Love: Jan.1st-15th “They may have hurt you, but someone new is offering a commitment."

Post a Comment

0 Comments