Advertisement

Job vacancies for CPL holder in India | Jobs for fresher Commercial Pilots and Aircraft orders

Job vacancies for CPL holder in India | Jobs for fresher Commercial Pilots and Aircraft orders

TIP TO BE A SMART PILOT :- (Don’t click this link🤞🏻😆)
Hello guys, my name is Pratyush Kumar and I love making content for YouTube and deliver something good always to people in need!
So in today's video, I am going to tell you guys about the Job vacancies / opportunities for CPL holder in India | Jobs for fresher Commercial Pilots. I have included some data to give you a rough idea about the jobs and the recent aircraft orders by JetAirways, SpiceJet, Indigo and GoAir. The number of aircrafts ordered are very big which means the vacancy for new and fresher pilots will be more and more.
If you guys liked this video then please share it with your friends.
Connect with me:
To join my telegram group, send me a message on
telegram ID @pilotpk
with your details like what are you pursuing and your plans.
I will add you to the group.
Follow me on instagram :-
Like our Facebook page:
Follow me on Twitter :-
Donate to support :-
Thanks for watching guys :)

pratyush kumar,job vacancies after cpl,job vacancy after becoming a pilot,job vacancy for cpl holder,job vacancy for pilots in india,jobs for new pilots,jobs for new pilots in india,indigo jobs for pilots,spicejet jobs for pilots,jetairways jobs for pilots,job opportunities for new pilots,number of aircrafts ordered in india,indian aircraft orders,aeroplane orders from india,pilotpk,pilot pk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments