Advertisement

Indoor Pregnancy Exercises That Keep me Fit & My Glucose in Check

Indoor Pregnancy Exercises That Keep me Fit & My Glucose in Check

Exercise plays a very important role in the control of my gestational diabetes and my overall fitness during pregnancy.
I find different ways to get active because it relieves my pain, prepares my body for delivery and I am rejuvenated.
You can exercise in the comfort of your home, all you need is a little space to move around, you can do some squats, butt lifts, dancing, singing, reading and climbing those stairs. Don't just lie around, eating and waiting for the baby to come. Get moving to make the delivery process easier and to stay healthy.
Please, try some of the exercises I showed you in this video and let me know how they make you feel. The important thing is that you do what best suits you and not to overdo it!
Thanks for checking this video out. In my next video, I will show you what I do on the outdoor for exercise.
Please leave me a comment, like my video, share and subscribe for more amazing insights.

Indoor Pregnancy Exercises That Keep me Fit & My Glucose in Check

Post a Comment

0 Comments