Advertisement

I Bought Him A Fake iPhone XS Max For Christmas **PRANK!** ($1,000)

I Bought Him A Fake iPhone XS Max For Christmas **PRANK!** ($1,000)

I Bought My little brother A Fake iPhone XS Max For Christmas **PRANK!** ($1,000)
I haven't done a prank on my 10 year old little brother in a while. So I decided to convince him i bought him an I phone XS Max when in reality it was a fake replica Lol Although I did all of this I did buy him his dream Christmas gift/present just because he deserves it. I wish all of you guys a merry Christmas and happy new year!
Subscribe:
Follow Me To Keep Updated!
InstaGRAM :
Twitter :
Facebook :
Twitch :
Snapchat: Skullparker
Family Friendly PG Clean
For business inquiries: management@kingkennytv.com

KingKennyTv,Pranks,KingKennyTvPranks,Brother,I Bought,I Bought Him,I Bought Him Christmas,I Bought Christmas,i bought him a fake iphone 7 for his birthday,fake iphone xs max,fake iphone x,Christmas prank,Fake iphone xs,Fake,Christmas,prank,iphone xs max,iphone xs max fake,fake apple iphone x,$1000,$1000 prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments