Advertisement

Genius // MSP Version

Genius // MSP Version

I DO NOT OWN ANY SONG THAT I USE ON THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
Hey Hey!!!
BEFORE YOU READ THIS GO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!
I'm just a girl that named Maissa!
I like to make those MSP versions.
Hope you enjoy the video's!
info ;
MSP Accounts ;
Main : !Maissa! (dutch server/ nederlandse server)
usa : !Maissa!
uk ; !Maissa! ytb
aust ; !Maissa!
denmark : !maissa!
french ; !maissa! LOVE
ca ; !Maissa!
turkish ; !Maissa!
germany ; !Maissa!
ireland ; !Maissa!
polska ; !Maissa!
If you want me to join your server say it in the comments!!

Editors ;
Video ; Wondershare Filmora

I pay for filmora, cause if I dont I cant upload. But you can edit with it for FREE!
Thumbmail ; Pixlr, Medibang (FREE)
I Have twitter, instagram, snapchat, but that is privacy so I wont tell you guys! Sorryyy!! :D But I think im gonna make a msp instagram so I'll see! :)
Hope you enjoy! thank you for watching subscribe and like ly all so muchhh!!!
xx

#Subscribe!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments