Advertisement

Fear, Judgement, Ridicule and Your Truth

Fear, Judgement, Ridicule and Your Truth

I used to be afraid of who I really was. I felt it always trying to come forth, but I knew that I'd be judged,,made fun of and ridiculed for being who I was, therefore I fought it. That fight to keep myself hidden, ruined my life and made my life difficult.
It doesn't have to be difficult. When I stopped the #fight and sought #change or something different, I awoke who I was inside and I'm no longer AFRAID to be ME.
Fear, Judgement and ridicule exists because we all FEAR being our true self because we want to please mankind instead of God. But when you Please God first, you please the world too. There's no other way.
Because when you are your true self, what others say, think or do that goes against you doesn't effect you, therefore it does not exist. You only make it exist by allowing it to be.
Never be afraid to stand for #truth, for the truth shall set you #free.

Fear, Judgement, Ridicule and Your Truth

Post a Comment

0 Comments