Advertisement

DJI Osmo Pocket | 7 Problems in 7 Days

DJI Osmo Pocket | 7 Problems in 7 Days

After 7 days of testing out the DJI Osmo Pocket, I found some issues that made me regret buying it. It's not a complete failure, but there are definitely some shortcomings that I think shouldn't exist.
I'm hoping that when the accessories are available, and I have some ND filters, that my opinion will change. I really wanted to like this little guy, but so far I don't.
If you are determined to still get one:
But you really should get the Hero 7 Black:
It really is the most amazing camera.
All of my gear. If you use these links, it provides the channel with a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you!
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro:
or on Amazon:
- DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo:
or from DJI directly:
- DJI Mavic Air:
- Best 4K Memory Card:
- Mavic Air LED Lights for night flying:
- Mavic Pro LED Lights for night flying:
- Coman Aluminum Monopod:
- Energen M10 Portable Charging Station:
- Energen MP18A Fast Charger:
- Best USB-C connection cable:
- Elgato CamLink (For Live streaming):
- Best Lightning cable for your IOS device:
- Professional Mavic Pro Case:
- Freewell Waterproof Mavic Air Case:
- Freewell Rugged Mavic Air Case:
- GoPro Hero 7 Black:
- Mavic Pro Polar Pro ND Filters:
- Mavic Air Polar Pro ND Filters:
- Best Drone Landing Pad:
- Sony A7iii Camera:
- SLIK Pro 700DX Tripod:
- Tabletop Tripod:
- GorillaPod Hybrid Tripod:
- GorillaPod 3K Kit:
-The Best 4K Editing Computer:
Like my hat? Send $23.50 to paypal.me/51drones and I will mail you one! (Add $14 USD for international)
Want to mail me something?
51 Drones
1940 South Broadway
#201
Minot, ND 58701

Osmo Pocket Review,DJI Osmo Pocket,Osmo Pocket Problems,Osmo Pocket Sucks,Osmo Pocket Issues,Osmo Pocket after 7 days,Osmo Pocket Isn't Great,Problems with Osmo Pocket,Osmo Pocket True Review,Osmo Pocket Focus,Osmo Pocket Slow Motion,Osmo Pocket Low Light,Osmo Pocket Stabilization,Osmo Pocket vs. GoPro Hero 7 Black,Osmo Pocket or Hero 7 Black,

Post a Comment

0 Comments