Advertisement

By 2020 Real ID Will Be Required At Airport, Make Sure You’re Compliant!

By 2020 Real ID Will Be Required At Airport, Make Sure You’re Compliant!

Complete Globalist Takeover Of our identification and privacy. By 2020 you must have Real ID to board an airplane. Many people will not be in compliance, Therefore air travel will be unavailable to masses of people.
Thank you for being a part of my channel and participating in this community. With your viewership alone we will dominate alternative news sector eventually, and through consistency in my content and with viewer support I am looking forward to building the #Vamous network and become a leading voice in today’s alternative media/tech industries.
If you’d like to contribute financially follow my paypal address below. Or fund my live streaming channel by becoming a member over there. Just go to that other channel (link below of course) lilcheetahisvamous and click the join button. Or sign up with Patreon for $5 dollars a month.
Asking for contributions simply for food, water, laundry, clothes, and weed. I am technically out here in the field (being California aka the globalist vs nationalist battleground) and the entertainment and news capital of the world. Thank you to everyone who have made another day in Los Angeles possible for a guy like me.
And if not enjoy the video anyways and thank you for reading. I will try and write more in my video discription so check bach on future vids. It’s part of the content. Makes the content better if there’s a blog to go along with the video.
Remember to read. Even if it’s only five minutes a day. It’s healthy for your brain and unhealthy not to read.
Support my Channel by Purchasing a Vamous Shirt for $19.99
Or make a one time donation on PayPal.
New Single Orange County Hoe
Listen to my music on SoundCloud
Subscribe to my livestream channel
Follow me on IG
Support me on Patreon for 5 dollars a month.
Or make a one time donation on PayPal.

globalist takeover,real ids,real id,globalist,identification,air travel,california dmv,update to real id,complient with real id,news,vamous news,vamous news network,get a real id,trump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments